Thursday, April 8, 2010

I’m trying hard to try hard

Tonight I’m going to my second Weight Watchers meeting. I went to my first last week after I got fed up with my laziness with regard to weight loss. I thought that paying for and attending meetings would add a layer of accountability that being accountable only to myself didn’t have. So far I don’t think it’s working exactly. I was a bit more aware of what I put in my mouth this past week but I wouldn’t say that I was on track at all. With Sunday’s Easter festivities and the continued presence of candy and cupcakes in my house, it has been hard to avoid temptation. Also, the bottle of wine in my fridge has been calling me, even though I’ve wanted to avoid it. I haven’t been successful in that either.

I suspect that I lost weight this week, but only the scale will tell tonight. It would only be due to eating *slightly* better than the three weeks before I went to the meeting last week.

No comments: